Friday 31 January 2014

Feeding the multitudes

The title is slightly misleading as it was only like 50 but its still a lot for me ok, as my challenge this month that was set from my corps officer was to cook for the over 60's lunch which is harder than it sounds i swear, i have so much more respect for the lovely ladies that run it every week now. I cooked a vegetable soup for starters followed by a Chicken Chasseur for main and a strawberry and apple crumble for dessert (just to let you know it was my first attempt at making all these things) which turned out a lot better than i thought that i expect its to no doubt thanks to the supervision of Babara and Mary my assistant chefs for the day, they will kill me for calling them that so if you don't hear from me again you all know why. This has been by far my favourite challenge so far and has shown me just how much i enjoy helping and serving people, so cliff if you want to throw more stuff like this my way #bringiton

1 comment:

  1. Your meal was delicious Axl - thank you for preparing it as both myself and Anita really enjoyed it! How fortuitous that we were there that day!

    And well done for nailing the blog!

    ReplyDelete